Take a trip for two and set your hearts afire at these sexy hot spots and romantic hotels. Find all you need to reconnect and enjoy your sweetie, including amorous atmospheres and activities for couples.
Just tied the knot? Celebrate your love with honeymoon deals* like champagne breakfast in bed and a candlelit dinner on the beach included at select romantic honeymoon hotels. Be sure to mention you're honeymooners when booking your romantic vacation and upon arrival at your resort.
Top 10 Romantic & Honeymoon Destinations
Aruba Cancun/Riviera Maya Cozumel Jamaica Las Vegas Maui Miami/Key West New York City Paris Puerto Vallarta/Riviera Nayarit
1. Aruba, CaribbeanA honeymoon or really any romantic getaway to Aruba is just the retreat you are looking for. The trade winds on the island will float you along as you learn to appreciate each other all over again.
A perfect mix of day and nighttime activities
Explore the natural beauty of the island, one of few in the Caribbean that falls below the hurricane belt
Experience world-class dining and renowned shopping
2. Cancun/Riviera Maya, Mexico
The superb backdrop for a romantic getaway: Caribbean blue Sea, pristine white sand beaches, lovely Mayan culture. Whether it's a wedding location, for honeymoon travel or just a romantic vacation, Cancun/Riviera Maya will fit your needs.
Discover Mayan culture and historic ruins at Chichen Itza, Tulum, and more
Indulge in a candlelight dinner followed by a stroll on the beach
Savor cultural and fine dining and shop 'til your heart's content
3. Cozumel, MexicoKnown for its coral reefs and diving experiences, Cozumel is great for an adventurous romantic getaway. Night time on Cozumel has a sense of ease with plenty of secluded spots to admire the moonlit Caribbean Sea.
Cherish a moonlight walk on secluded white sand beaches
Snorkel/scuba together on the second largest coral reef in the world
Be surrounded by lush jungle vegetation, rocky coastlines and white-sand beaches
4. Jamaica, Caribbean
The shores of Jamaica are an ideal site for a beach wedding, honeymoon, or just to reconnect with your sweetie. The beauty of the island and culture provides a flawless setting for any romantic getaway.
Destination highlightsDelight in romantic sunsets, breath-taking cliffs and the infamous seven mile beach in Negril
Admire the romantic atmosphere, tropical flowers, natural island beauty and joyous reggae rhythms
5. Las Vegas, NevadaLas Vegas is truly an adult playground. Featuring pampering spas, world-class dining and shows, and glamorous shopping, there's no wonder lovebirds flock to this spectacular city. Las Vegas is also one of the most popular locations for destination weddings.
Have a thrill of a lifetime with constant, diverse entertainment
Relish a romantic dinner at any dining option you can imagine
Plentiful luxurious spas to choose from
6. Maui, HawaiiHoneymoon travel to Maui is second to none. Are you planning a honeymoon getaway, anniversary travel or a romantic getaway? The laid-back atmosphere and wonderful local culture add to the romantic getaway feeling.
Destination highlightsDrive the road to Hana or take an escapade through Haleakala National Park
Relax on a unique black sand beach and do some whale watching
Saunter through the streets of Lahaina
7. Miami/Key WestA beach vacation that offers plenty of relaxation is a terrific idea for your next romantic getaway. Revel in the beat of Miami's nightlife and variety of dining experiences with your loved one.
Destination highlightsSunbathe on one of Miami's famed beaches
Enjoy an assortment of cultural dining experiences
Unwind in the low-key, Caribbean vibe of Key West
8. New York City, New YorkA romantic getaway in New York City is just what the doctor ordered. With so much to see and do together, the Big Apple is an anniversary travel destination that can be explored from a Central Park to Ellis Island.
Destination highlightsStroll or take a carriage ride through Central Park
See a Broadway show, various performing arts and visit your pick of museums
Explore, shop and dine in numerous unique neighborhoods
9. Paris, FranceParis is one of the most romantic destinations with its quaint street-side cafes and beautiful skyline with the Eiffel Tower and Seine River. Spend quality time together in this city renowned for its European romance.
Destination highlightsSee the City of Lights firsthand with a view from the Eiffel Tower
Enjoy old European charm, exquisite dining and spectacular museums
Lose yourself in the countless quaint streets and neighborhoods of the left & right banks
10. Puerto Vallarta/Riviera Nayarit, MexicoA romantic getaway to Puerto Vallarta is ideal for a honeymoon or anniversary travel experience. Find endless dining options in this colonial city and enjoy a candlelit dinner for two. Choose a spot halfway up the mountains to view the city below during the evening when the lights are ablaze.
Destination highlightsEncounter Colonial Mexican Charm along the cobblestone streets of this historic town
Relish wonderful dining at the country's best restaurants
Embrace the sunset views on one of the area's beautiful beaches (Courtesy Funjet Vacations)